Monday, February 06, 2006

What This Blog Is & Is Not

Qn: Whats up with this new blogging thing altogether?
Ans: Earlier on today I was looking through my collection of photos from travels, visitings, friends, just about everything I took in the last 3 years and it does seem like quite a big collection. As I was browsing through, remiscing the good ole times, something struck me - there're actually a lot of friends whom I have lost contact with, as well as many others who want to know whats going on with me lately.

Qn: So you decided to start a blog purely because of this?
Ans: Well yes, kind of, erm.. ok I think I'm just bored :)

Qn: How often will you update this?
Ans: Politically correct answer- as soon as I can. Not so politically correct answer- when I feel like it.

Qn: (From my dearest cousins) Ohhhh I know already, you are going to post pictures of your girlfriend up to show all of us right?
Ans: What nonsensen... nothing of the sort... what pictures? what girlfriend? nilch..

Qn: (From Brownie) Does this mean you'll spend less time with me everyday? You're already so busy with work... (looks at me with sad eyes)...
Ans: No my dear I promise to still walk you................ whenever I have the time. Meanwhile, Piggy can fill in for me.

Qn: So what makes you think you are qualified to start a blog?
Ans: Because I got an 'A' for my GP and I am full of crap. What better thing to do than blog right?

Qn: Will you post pictures?
Ans: Yes

Qn: Will you post audio?
Ans: Yes

Qn: Will you post more pictures?
Ans: Yes, whats your point???????

Qn: You know... there are lurkers and blog-hunters who arent very friendly nowadays...
Ans: Yeah I know that, and unfortunately some of my professed 'friends' are too. But then again, what to do? If people like my face so much that they want to save it into their computer, what can I do right? Having said that, I would LOVE to post up pictures of my travels and stuff like that wherever possible. On last count, I had close to 8GB of photos in my portable USB :)

Qn: Can I have your autograph?
Ans: Sure, that would cost you only $1.99 each, buy 5 and get 1 free :)

Qn: What do you work as?
Ans: Something to do with what you are looking at now.

Qn: Are you enjoying it?
Ans: OH YES!

Qn: Why?
Ans: The working time schedule is flexible & I end up having more time to serve. Now this is the most important reason.

Qn: When are you ever serious?
Ans: Most of the time la...

Qn: Are you evil?
Ans: Yes I am. For the faint hearted, dont read on. Parental discretion is highly advised (YAH RIGHT WHOEVER READS A BLOG WITH THEIR PARENTS NOWADAYS)

Qn: So you are going to be the next big thing on blogging?
Ans: I dont think so.

Qn: But why?????
Ans: Cos I want to shop in peace, have a decent meal downtown without getting noticed, not being jerked about for an autograph when I travel, having peeps take pictures of me using their camera phones, and the list goes on...

Qn: Im already bored of you...
Ans: Good. This isnt meant to be entertaining, informative rather.

Qn: Do you have a girlfriend?
Ans: No..... HEY I thought I have already answered that earlier on, is it a trick question? Stop asking!

Qn: Why dont you?
Ans: Cos I know the right one when I see it.... her i mean...

Qn: (Cousins say out loud) You're just picky la!
Ans: So? Cannot ah?

Qn: I'm beginning to like you ;)
Ans: Dont kid me. I've barely began blogging.

More questions? Ask away! :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home